Memory & Cognition by Herbs of Gold
Herbs of Gold Memory & Cognition
Stay focused with Herbs of Gold Memory & Cognition Gold. The formula helps maintain and enhance cognitive function, memory, focus and concentration by providing Brahmi (BacoMind®), special herbs and nutrients. Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine, BacoMind® is used for its unique combination of active constituents to enhance cognitive function and memory. It is used to improve memory and information retention as well as age related neurodegenerative disorder.
- Clinically trialled Brahmi*.
- Concentration & focus.
- Cognitive function support.
Herbs of Gold Memory & Cognition Gold is enriched with ginkgo leaf. Stemming from a Chinese native tree, the leaves and seeds are often used in traditional medicine to improve cognitive function, memory, focus and concentration. To support memory and thinking skills even better, rosemary leaf extract has been added to the formula. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine, rosemary leaf extract is known to boost brain health and improve mental recall. This formula also includes mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) and folate (methylfolate) which are the active forms of vitamins B12, to support mental function. The herbs in Herbs of Gold Memory & Cognition provide antioxidant activity to reduce free radicals formed in the body. All in all, Memory & Cognition Gold by Herbs of Gold is a great supplement for adults and children over 12 years old to maintain and support healthy brain functions.
*Morgan A. et al. J Altern Complement Med. 2010;16(7):753-9
Each tablet contains:
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant extract (BacoMind®): 225mg, derived from dry whole plant minimum 4.5g, stand. to contain bacosides calc. as bacoside A 101.25mg.
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf extract: 60mg, derived from dry leaf minimum 3g, stand. to contain Ginkgo flavonglycosides 14.4mg.
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract: 100mg, derived from dry leaf 500mg.
- Soy phosphatidylserine-enriched soy lecithin powder: 100mg, equiv. soy phosphatidylserine 20mg.
- Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®): 90.17mcg, equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 50mcg.
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12): 100mcg.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Herbs of Gold Memory & Cognition Gold does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colours flavours or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.