Womens Super Multi by Carusos Natural Health
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Caruso's Natural Health Women's Super Multi
Caruso’s Women’s Super Multi is a high potency, multi nutrient supplement which has been formulated to support the general health and wellbeing of women. Caruso’s Women’s Super Multi combines vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients to provide a natural and convenient one-a-day formula. Caruso’s Women’s Super Multi is a natural formula which contains a potent blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other essential nutrients which have been carefully selected to help support the general health and wellbeing of women.
Caruso’s Women’s Super Multi helps to maintain the formation of collagen while assisting with connective tissue production, which can help to support wound healing and skin regeneration. This formula assists with the maintenance of a healthy nervous system by helping to support a healthy stress response in the body and supporting energy production. Additional benefits include enhancement of immunity and supporting healthy red blood cells alongside blood oxygen levels.
Caruso’s Women’s Super Multi has been formulated for:
- Supporting energy levels and energy production.
- Supporting a heathy stress response in the body.
- Assisting with neurotransmitter synthesis and supporting nerve conduction.
- Maintenance of healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Supporting immune system function and improving defences.
- Assisting with healthy red blood cell production.
- Maintenance of blood oxygen levels and oxygen transportation in the body.
- Supporting healthy foetal development.
- Antioxidant effects which reduce free radical formation and damage.
- Maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1): 50mg, equiv. to Thiamine 44.6mg.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 50mg.
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3): 50mg.
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5): 50mg, equiv. to Pantothenic acid 45.8mg, equiv. to Calcium 4.2mg.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6): 50mg, equiv. to Pyridoxine 41.1mg.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7): 2.5mg.
- Folic acid (Vitamin B9): 500mcg.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): 50mcg.
- Choline Bitartrate: 25mg.
- Inositol: 25mg.
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C): 121mg, equiv. to Ascorbic acid 100mg, equiv. to Calcium 11.38mg.
- D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate: 20.7mg, equiv. to Vitamin E 25IU.
- Colecalciferol:12.5mcg, equiv. to Vitamin D3 500IU.
- Calcium Phosphate: 270.3mg, equiv. to Calcium 100mg.
- Total Calcium 115.6mg.
- Magnesium Phosphate: 242mg, equiv. to Magnesium 50mg.
- Iron Amino Acid Chelate: 50mg, equiv. to Iron 5mg.
- Potassium Phosphate: 44.6mg, equiv. to Potassium 20mg.
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate: 27.4mg, equiv. to Zinc 10mg.
- Copper Gluconate: 1.43mg, equiv. to Copper 200mcg.
- Chromium Picolinate: 402.25mcg, equiv. to Chromium 50mcg.
- Potassium Iodide: 261.6mcg, equiv. to Iodine 200mcg, equiv. to Potassium 62mcg.
- Total Potassium 20.06mg.
- Selenomethionine: 186.29mcg, equiv. to Selenium 75mcg.
- Manganese Sulphate: 7.69mcg, equiv. to Manganese 2.5mcg.
- Betacarotene: 1.5mg.
Free from dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours. Contains Phenylketonurics/phenylalanine. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or advised by your health professional.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.