Childrens Probiotic Powder 15 Billion by Herbs of Golf
Herbs of Gold Children's Probiotic 15 Billion
Sometimes, yoghurt just isn't enough! Support your child’s bowel flora with Herbs of Gold Children's Probiotic 15 Billion. This supplement provides beneficial bacteria that survive stomach acid pH and support beneficial bacteria adherence to the intestinal mucosa. Children's Probiotic 15 Billion contains 16 different probiotic strains to help restore beneficial bowel flora in children and help to repair the gastrointestinal wall lining. Especially when we are taking antibiotics, probiotics are important. While antibiotics kill infection-causing bacteria, it also eliminates some of the good bacteria which may contribute to secondary infections.
- Broad spectrum 16 strains.
- Restore beneficial bowel flora.
- Vegan friendly
Probiotics are naturally occurring in fermented foods like buttermilk, sauerkraut and raw cheese made from unpasteurized milk. However, raw milk should not be given to children as it may contain dangerous bacteria that can cause life-threatening illness. Herbs of Gold Children's Probiotic is a great supplement to a healthy and well balanced diet, combined in an unflavoured powder it can easily be added to meals. Simply mix it with water or juice and provide your kiddo with 15 billion probiotics!
Each serve contains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG): 5b CFU.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT® La-14): 2b CFU.
- Lactobacillus gasseri (FloraFIT® Lg-36): 1b CFU.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (FloraFIT® Lr-32): 1b CFU.
- Lactobacillus paracasei (FloraFIT® Lpc-37): 1b CFU.
- Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT® Lp-115): 1b CFU.
- Bifidobacterium breve (FloraFIT® Bb-03): 500m CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® Bl-04): 500m CFU.
- Bifidobacterium longum (FloraFIT® Bl-05): 500m CFU.
- Lactobacillus casei (FloraFIT® Lc-11): 500m CFU.
- Lactobacillus reuteri (FloraFIT® KP-1E1): 500m CFU.
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (HOWARU® HN019): 250m CFU.
- Bifidobacterium infantis (FloraFIT® Bi-26): 250m CFU.
- Lactobacillus brevis (FloraFIT® Lbr-35): 250m CFU.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001): 250m CFU.
- Children 2-12 years – Mix 1g (one level scoop) in water or juice, once daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.