Anxiety Aid by Carusos Natural Health
Caruso's Natural Health Anxiety Aid
Caruso’s Anxiety Aid helps to promote a feeling of calm and relaxation, assisting in the management of mild anxiety and helping with adaptation to stress. The formula helps to relieve restlessness and excess nervous tension or energy, supporting healthy mood balance. Caruso's Anxiety Aid helps to ease the symptoms associated with mild anxiety, stress and nervous tension. The unique ingredient Cyracos® is an extract of the herb Melissa officinalis, commonly known as Lemon balm. Caruso's Anxiety Aid contains a mixture of herbs, which may help relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety and stress.
Caruso's Anxiety Aid Health Indications:
- Relieve symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Decrease nervous tension.
- Relieve symptoms of stress.
- Relieve irritability.
- Supports healthy mood balance and emotional well-being.
Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia):
- Magnolia has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine for its calmative and nervine effects, which helps to support the nervous system, maintain relaxation and soothe the nerves.
- Magnolia has also been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine as a soporific agent, which induces sleep and relieves unrest.
- The adaptogenic effects help to reduce stress and support a healthy stress response by helping the body to adapt to stressful situations.
- The mechanisms of action by which Magnolia works, is to reduce stress and anxiety via cortisol suppressing and neurotransmitter modulating effects.
Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm Cyracos®):
- Melissa has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine for its adaptogenic, calmative, nervine and soporific actions.
- Melissa is beneficial in reducing symptoms including nervous tension, restlessness, irritability, stress and anxiety.
- Melissa supports a healthy mood balance and emotional wellbeing, useful in soothing nerves and calming the mind.
Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower):
- Passiflora has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine for its calming and relaxing effects on the nervous system, assisting in relieving excess nervous energy, nervous tension, unrest and irritability.
- Passiflora helps to promote mind and body relaxation, induce sleep and reduce sleeplessness.
- Passiflora is used to support healthy mood and emotional well-being, by helping to reduce occurrence of symptoms of stress and mild anxiety.
- Passiflora is also great for reducing symptoms associated with stress and anxiety, such as nervous indigestion.
Each tablet contains:
- Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia) extract equiv. to stem bark 2g (2000mg).
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm - Cyracos®) extract equiv. to dry herb 1.95g (1950mg).
- Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract equiv. to dry flower 750mg.
- Colecalciferol 12.5mcg, Equiv. Vitamin D 500IU.
Free from: Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
Adults: Take 1 tablet 2 times daily, with food or as advised by your health professional.
Use caution if also taking anti-anxiety, anti-depressant and sedative medication. Take at least 2 hours away from all other pharmaceutical medications.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use
If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women. Not to be used in children under the age of 18. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.