Male Mojo by Carusos Natural Health
Caruso's Natural Health Male Mojo
Caruso's Male Mojo is designed to help maintain men's health and well-being, assist with stress and support healthy mood balance. It also helps support libido and healthy sexual function. Caruso's Male Mojo has been formulated with a combination of herbal extracts and nutrients to help support a healthy libido in men. The ingredients also help to reduce stress, increase physical stamina and also maintain a healthy nervous system functioning.
Caruso's Male Mojo Health Indications:
- Maintaining a healthy libido and sexual function.
- Improving physical capacity, including stamina and endurance.
- Enhancing the body's adaptation to stress.
- Supporting a healthy nervous system and its functions.
- Maintaining the health of the thyroid and adrenal glands.
Tribulus Terrestris (Tribulus):
- Tribulus has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac, to promote a healthy libido and maintain healthy sexual function.
- It is also used to maintain healthy nervous system function.
Turnera Diffusa (Damiana):
- Damiana is another herb with traditional usages in Ayurvedic medicine, commonly used for its aphrodisiac effects to enhance a healthy libido.
Panax Ginseng (Korean Ginseng):
- Panax ginseng has been traditionally used in Chinese Medicine asan aphrodisiac to help promote libido and as an adaptogen to help the body adapt to stress.
- It helps the body to cope with and adapt to stressful situations.
Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha):
- Ashwagandha has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support nervous system health, including the maintenance of adrenal gland health and function, which is beneficial in assisting the body to adapt to stress.
- Ashwagandha was also used in Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac and to help support physical capacity, stamina and promote vitality.
- Ashwagandha is an antioxidant herb which helps to support the body’s ability to cope with and aid in the recovery from stress.
- Tyrosine is an amino acid nutrient which is important for the health and functioning of the thyroid gland, such as assisting in healthy thyroid hormone production.
- Tyrosine is beneficial in supporting healthy emotional and mood balance, relieving symptoms of stress and also maintaining cognitive functions including concentration, focus and clarity.
- Tyrosine aids in the maintenance of a healthy libido and sexual functions.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to:
- Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek- Testofen®), Extract equiv. to dry seed 3g (3000mg).
- Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) Extract equiv. to dry fruit 2.5g (2500mg), Standardised to Furanosil saponins Protodioscin 20mg.
- Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus), Extract equiv. to dry root 2.5g (2500mg), Standardised to Furanosil saponins Protodioscin 20mg.
- Turnera diffusa (Damiana) Extract Equiv. to dry leaf 2g (2000mg).
- Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng), Extract Equiv. to dry root 1.5g (1500mg), Standardised to Ginsenosides 37.5mg.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Extract Equiv. to dry root 1.5g (1500mg).
- Tyrosine 500mg.
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial flavours.
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times daily, with food or as advised by your health professional.
Caution with those taking Warfarin. Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.