Male Mojo by Carusos Natural Health
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Caruso's Natural Health Male Mojo
Caruso's Male Mojo is designed to help maintain men's health and wellbeing, assist with stress and support healthy mood balance. It also helps support libido and healthy sexual function. Caruso's Male Mojo has been formulated with a combination of herbal extracts and nutrients to help support a healthy libido in men. The ingredients also help to reduce stress, increase physical stamina and also maintain a healthy nervous system functioning.
Caruso's Male Mojo Health Indications:
- Maintaining a healthy libido and sexual function.
- Improving physical capacity, including stamina and endurance.
- Enhancing the body's adaptation to stress.
- Supporting a healthy nervous system and its functions.
- Maintaining the health of the thyroid and adrenal glands.
Each Tablet Contains:
- Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) extract dry conc. 50mg, from min dry fruit 2.25g (2250mg), standardised to Furostanol saponins Protodioscin 20mg.
- Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) extract dry conc. 50mg, from min dry root 2.25g (2250mg), standardised to Furostanol saponins Protodioscin 20mg.
- Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) extract dry conc. 150mg, from min dry root 1.2g (1200mg), standardised to Ginsenosides 37.5mg.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) extract dry conc. 300m, from dry root 1.5g (1500mg).
- Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek – Testofen®) extract dry conc. 90.9mg, from dry seed 3g (3000mg).
- Tyrosine 500mg.
Free from sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial flavours.
- Adults take 1 tablet 2 times daily, with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Caution with those taking Warfarin. Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.