Clean Protein by Nutra Organics
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Nutra Organics Clean Protein
Organic, plant-based, low carb and gut-friendly: Nutra Organics Clean Protein. This delicious blend of nutritious whole foods has been specifically formulated to help you achieve your personal fitness goals. The formula of Nutra Organics Clean Protein contains wholesome, vegan ingredients like certified organic sprouted & bio-fermented pea protein and sacha inchi protein, which is necessary for the building and repair of muscle mass, pre and probiotics and fibre. Bio-fermented pea protein is pre-digested and readily absorbed.
- Plant-based protein powder.
- Low carb with organic ingredients.
- With protein, magnesium and zinc.
- No added sugar.
- No whey or soy.
Nutra Organics Clean Protein is a great source of protein, magnesium and zinc. The added vitamins and minerals support tissue building, repair, growth and maintenance of muscle mass and bones, energy production, nerve & muscle function, protein synthesis as well as the regular metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrate. It also contains vegan BCAA’s, valine, leucine, isoleucine, glutamine and arginine to contribute to a complete amino acid profile. Nutra Organics Clean Protein powder is delicious and naturally sweetened with thaumatin. It does not contain added sugar, whey and soy.
- Organic Sprouted & Bio Fermented Live Protein Blend 385g: Sprouted & Fermented Golden Pea Protein* (Pre-Digested Cultured Protein Isolate)(75%), Peruvian Sacha Inchi Protein* (2%).
- Organic Bio-Fermeneted Pre-Pro Biotic Blend 72g: Whole Brown Rice Milk Powder*, Artichoke Inulin* (Prebiotic Fibre), Fermented Sprout Blend [Mung Bean Sprout*, Brown Rice Sprout*, Red Lentil Sprout*, Chickpea Sprout*, Linseed Sprout*, Alfalfa Seed Sprout*, Millet Sprout*, Quinoa Sprout*, Chia Seed Sprout*] Lactobacillus spp. <5000 CFU/30 g Serve, Apple Pectin (Prebiotic Fibre), -Molasses added for fermentation process.
- Nourishing Fat & Fibre Blend 19g: Coconut Milk Powder*, Linseed Meal*, Chia Seed Meal.
- Natural Sweetener & Flavour 15g: Vanilla Bean Extract Powder (3%), Thaumatin (Plant based Sweetener).
- Organic Digestion Blend 2500mg: Nutmeg*, Cloves*, Sunflower Lecithin, Licorice Root*, Aloe Vera.
- Vegan BCAA & Amino Acid Blend 1500mg: Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Carnitine.
- Organic Metabolic Blend 1500mg: Ginger Root, Turmeric*, Cayenne Pepper.
- Wholefood Mineral Blend 1500mg: Aquamin Marine Minerals* (Arctic Sea Algae), Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Gluconate.
- Organic Wholefood Vitamin Blend 1500mg: Rose Hip*, Camu Camu*, Nicotinamide.
- Herbal Liver Support Complex 500mg: St Marys Thistle.
- Plant Digestive Enzyme Blend 300mg: Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Papain, Bromelain.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
(Based on Vanilla flavour)
- Add 2-3 heaped tablespoons (30 g) to 250 ml - 350 ml water, milk, milk alternative, or even coconut water.
- Add to your smoothies or bliss balls, bake into slices or add to raw treats - get creative.
Nutra Organics Clean Protein is not pregnancy & breastfeeding friendly.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.