The Gear Juiced by Maxs
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Max's The Gear Juiced
From the creators of THE GEAR and THE GEAR JACK’D, Max’s Lab Series bring to you the freshly formulated The Gear JUICED! This ultimate Test support formula now comes in a concentrated powder form! So, whether you goal is to grow monster quads, huge arms or just overall insane gains, then you need to look no further! We know that Test is regulated by your Hypothalamus and Pituitary Gland. However, as we age Test production naturally declines, which in turn can affect your body’s ability to recover and build muscle. But many other conditions can also reduce system Test levels. Generally, your levels vary throughout the day and usually peak during the morning between 7am - 10am and are lowest in the evenings. Test levels also increase after hard intense exercise, but can decrease following exhaustive endurance training.
Key ingredients in Max’s “The Gear JUICED” per serve:
Test Support Complex:
- D-Aspartic Acid is an amino acid that has been shown in multiple animal and human studies to stimulate luteinizing hormone, increase Test levels, improve sperm quality and motility, and increase GH.
- Ashwagandha is a herb commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine to promote youthful vigor, enhance muscle strength and endurance, and improve overall health. Known as an adaptogen, in a 2019 study, Ashwagandha supplementation showed an 18% increase in DHEA, and a 15% increase in Test in a group of 50 men aged 40 - 70 years over 8 weeks. Ashwagandha may also promote stress adaptability and improved moods.
Estro Suppression Blend:
- DIIM or 3,3′-Diindolylmethane is a compound derived from the digestion of indole-3-carbinol, found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage and kale. Multiple studies have shown it to be a strong anti-Estro nutrient which helps to inhibit the conversion of free Test to androgenic and Estroic metabolites including DHT and estradiol.
- L-Citrulline, L-Arginine and Betaine combine to boost nitric oxide to produce a strong vasodilation effect, helping to boost the levels of nitric oxide in epithelial cells for increased blood flow and delivery of anabolic nutrients.
Max's has developed this advanced male support formula, THE GEAR JUICED, based on a combination of proven food derived nutrients and herbal extracts to help support your training goals. Perfect for the athlete looking to optimise their Test levels or older men looking for to increase their lowering levels and optimise their general wellbeing shouldn’t go past this potent formulation by Max’s.
- Adults: Mix one level scoop in 200ml-300ml of cold water or your favourite beverage and mix well.
- Consume once daily with any main meal.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.