Clean Mass by Maxs
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Maxs Clean Mass
To build quality muscle you need lots of quality protein, but you also need carbs to fuel the process – they are the catalyst for gains. Max’s Clean Mass provides the perfect carb to protein ratio to pack on less muscle MASS! Max’s Clean Mass features their Glycofuse Carb Complex which has been developed to work synergistically with Max’s Anabolic Protein Blend at a 2:1 ratio, which is deal for adding size without fat. This blend works alongside specific amino acids and potent activators that fuel recovery and stimulate protein synthesis, so that you build lean mass for the body you’ve always wanted!
- Max’s Anabolic Protein Blend – A specific combination of fast, medium and slow release dairy proteins to provide a longer opportunity for protein synthesis. This blend of Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Casein and Milk Protein Isolate has been designed to help you stay anabolic for longer, to pack on more muscle, get stronger, bigger and more powerful!
- Max’s Glycofuse Carb Complex – An extremely anabolic matrix of fast, medium and slow release carbohydrates. Designed to keep energy levels high for training and fuel metabolic processes required for normal activity and growth.
- Max’s Mass Support Matrix – A complex of proven nutrients to support muscle recovery, protein synthesis and energy production.
Max’s Clean Mass is an easy, convenient and delicious way to support your efforts in the gym! Providing your body with the necessary amounts of protein and carbs is a great way to help optimise recovery and muscle anabolism, leaving you bigger and stronger than before! Simply add 4 scoops to 500ml of water and mix until evenly dispersed, or for a bigger calorie and protein hit mix with full cream milk. Dosage may be adjusted based on appetite or to meet training needs, making Max’s Clean Mass a versatile option for all athletes alike.
- Max's Anabolic Protein Blend: Micro & Ultra Filtered Cross Flow Whey Protein Isolate, Micro Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolysed Whey Peptides, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate.
- GlycoForce Carb Complex: Waxy Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Rice Starch, Potato Starch.
- Clean Mass Support Complex: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine, Arginine AKG, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine.
- Vitamin & Mineral Complex: Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride). Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).
- Add 2 - 4 scoops to a blender or shaker with 500 ml of water or milk and mix for 20 - 30 seconds until completely dispersed.
- Take 1 – 2 serves per day in addition to regular meals.
- Dosage may be adjusted up or down based on appetite and to meet training needs. (1 scoop = approx. 30g)
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.