Absolute Mass by Maxs
Max's Absolute Mass - More Mass with Max's
When you’re putting in 110% at the gym, you need a protein that works as hard as you do! Max’s Absolute Mass is a blended protein and blended carbohydrate formula that provides fast and sustained release of MASS building nutrients to keep your system anabolic all day. This blend is accompanied by a specific nutrient blend designed to fuel recovery and stimulate maximum protein synthesis so you can pack on muscular weight, size and strength FAST! Max’s Absolute Mass features their Glycofuse Carb Complex which has been developed to work synergistically with Max’s Anabolic Protein Blend and Mass Support Matrix to give you the greatest growth stimulus possible. Max’s has done the planning, so you don’t have to - Stay anabolic for longer, with Absolute Mass!
- Max’s Anabolic Protein Blend – A specific combination of fast, medium and slow release dairy proteins to provide a longer opportunity for protein synthesis. This blend of Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Casein and Milk Protein Isolate has been designed to help you stay anabolic for longer, to pack on more muscle, get stronger, bigger and more powerful!
- Max’s Glycofuse Carb Complex – An extremely anabolic matrix of fast, medium and slow release carbohydrates. Designed to keep energy levels high for training and fuel metabolic processes required for normal activity and growth.
- Max’s Mass Support Matrix – A complex of proven nutrients to support muscle recovery, protein synthesis and energy production.
The secret to building Mass and Strength is training hard and heavy, plus making sure you’re getting the right nutrition. Max’s Absolute Mass is designed to deliver enough protein to help grow muscle and enough carbs and fats to fuel recovery and growth. Whether you’re looking to gain weight, muscular size and build a powerful physique or someone who wants to optimise recovery after hard training or sport – 2 scoops mixed in 500-700ml of water or milk in addition to regular meals is all you need to see and feel the benefits of Max’s Absolute Mass.
- Max's Anabolic Protein Blend: Micro & Ultra Filtered Cross Flow Whey Protein Isolate, Micro Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolysed Whey Peptides, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate.
- GlycoForce Carb Complex: Waxy Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Rice Starch, Potato Starch, Fruit Sugar Extract, Cane Sugar.
- Mass Building Support Complex: BCAA's (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Arginine AKG, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Conjugated Linoleic Acid.
- Vitamin & Mineral Complex: Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride). Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).
- Add 2 – 4 scoops to a blender or shaker with 500 ml of water or whole milk and mix for 30 seconds until completely dispersed.
- Take 1 – 2 serves per day in addition to regular meals. Dosage may be adjusted up or down based on appetite and to meet training needs. (1 scoop = approx. 50g).
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.