Shred System by Maxs
- Nutritional Information
- Directions of Use
- Customer Reviews
Max's Shred System - Premium Fat Stripping Protein
When your goal is to build a lean, ripped, muscular body – Max’s Shred System is your go-to protein. Max’s Shred System features a unique protein and amino acid blend that supports lean muscle gain while still allowing you to burn maximum fat! This all works alongside Max’s Thermogenic Complex – a potent combination of carb blocking, and fat burning nutrients to inhibit fat storage, stimulate your metabolism and incinerate stubborn fat deposits. Max’s Shred System is formulated from a cutting-edge system of nutrients, to help you build your dream physique.
- Max’s Lean Protein Blend – A specific combination of fast, medium and slow release Whey Proteins to keep you growing and recovering for longer. This blend has the added benefit of slower digesting proteins that help keep you fuller for longer, which ideal when you’re watching your calorie intake!
- Max’s Thermogenic Fat Burning Complex – A blend of nutrients that increase your resting metabolism by burning fat to increase energy. By stimulating your body to burn more fat all day, you can get progressively leaner and more muscular.
- Max’s Carb Blocking Complex – A combination of ingredients that regulate carbohydrates, by inhibiting their absorption and preventing the conversion of carbohydrates into fat storage.
- Max’s Nitrogen Retention Complex – A blend of BCAA’s, L-Glutamine and L-Taurine, which helps regulate muscle protein synthesis and muscle recovery.
- Max’s Vitamin and Mineral Complex – A full complement of vitamins and minerals required to optimise your muscle building and fat burning metabolism.
If you’re looking for a product to support all aspects of your physique, Max’s Shred System is an essential in your supplement arsenal. Setting a new standard for thermogenic proteins, Max’s Shred System is more than just a protein, utilising a Fat Incinerating Complex alongside Nitrogen Retention Technology to keep you progressively getting leaner and more muscular. Recommended for all levels of trainers whose goal is to strip fat and build a lean and shredded physique, getting in quality nutrition that supports your goals has never been easier! Simply mix 1 scoop in 200-250ml of water or milk until completely dispersed, the hardest part will be deciding which delicious flavour to choose!
- Max's Lean Protein Blend: Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides, Whey Protein Isolate (WPI), Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC), Casein, Milk Protein Isolate
- Thermogenic Fat Burning Complex: Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Green Tea Extract, Raspberry Ketones, African Mango Seed Extract, Guarana Caffeine, Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Carb Blocking Complex: Garcinia Cambogia, Phaseolamin, Green Coffee Extract
- Nitrogen Retention Complex: Branched Chain Amino Acids(L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), L-Glutamine, L-Taurine
- Vitamin & Mineral Complex: Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride). Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).
- Other Ingredients: Cocoa (Choc Flavours), Flavours, Vegetable Gum (412), Sweeteners (955, 950).
- Add 1 scoop to a blender or shaker with 200 – 250 ml of water or milk and mix for 30 seconds until completely dispersed.
- Take 1 – 2 serves per day in addition to, or to replace regular meals.
- Dosage may be increased for bigger, heavier trainers, or if more protein is required to meet training needs. (1 scoop = approx. 30g)
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Some powdered products, including (but are not limited to) pre-workout, fat burners, single amino acids, pump/nitric oxide boosters, citrulline, agmatine, arginine and carnitine are naturally deliquescent products, or contain ingredients which are naturally deliquescent. Clumping or hardening of these products over time is a natural and common occurrence, and despite containing moisture absorption sachets, these products may still clump or harden over time.
Although extra care is taken to ensure all product Descriptive Information, Nutritional Information and Directions Of Use are kept up-to-date and current, manufacturers and suppliers may change product formulations and ingredients without warning, and may not advise of us these changes. Please ensure Supplement Mart endeavors to keep products updated with the latest and correct product information which the manufacturer or supplier has directly provided us.
If you are purchasing items which are prone to melting (including but not limited to, chocolate bars, protein bars, items with chocolate chips or pieces etc), or items which can easily be damaged (including but not limited to, chips, aluminum cans, glass vitamins etc), we strongly recommend you purchase Shipping Insurance with your order. Supplement Mart takes no responsibility for items which are melted or damaged in transit, and we do not replace or refund any items which are damaged under these circumstances if they are not covered by Shipping Insurance. You can purchase Shipping Insurance at the cart/checkout page with your order.
We also strongly recommend to not authorize “Authority to Leave” on your order if it contains items which can melt, due to the risk of these items being left in an unsuitably warm and sunny position by the courier.
Purchase of clearance and special items is final, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on these items.